I would say I'm passionate about learning and about trying to become a counselor or a social worker. I want to attend UNI so that I can make my passion become my work because I believe that you should love what you do in life so you aren't complaing about going to work in the mornings. I'm passionate about being able to help kids through problems that I went through my life and to make them feel better about themselves. I don't want kids to have to go through what I went through as a child because some things were not things that I wanted to happen.
I love being involved in wrestling because its a great sense of community and it teaches you a lot of things along the way. I've learned a lot of things through wrestling. I learned that being in charge of something big is a very big responsibility and a lot of people are counting on you. I learned that you need good negotiating and talking skills because some people don't always understand where you are coming from. I also met so many good people that have made an impact on my life. The coaches make practice and meets so much fun and they really want you to do well in school also so they will help you with anything you need. The parents will become very involved in your life and will always be there at the crack of dawn with you waiting for meets to start. The cheerleaders are great people and I have become close friends with them. Most of all the managers will become some of your best friends because you are with them every day and even every saturday for the whole day. It's a lot of work but in the long run it is definitely worth all of it.
Arts and crafts and baking is kind of my way of relaxing and I love baking things for other people. Most things I bake I don't even eat them. I will bake three batches of cookies and not eat a single one because I don't necessarily like sweets but I love when other people enjoy what I have made for them. I love doing DIY projects because you can find so many cute things to make on Pinterest for such less cost than buying them. I love putting together my pictures in picture frames with cute frames or organizing them on a huge poster board with stickers and words.
No comments:
Post a Comment